The UK low-cost air carrier EasyJet (U2/EZY) has taken over their first Airbus A321Neo in summer last year (in the picture). They currently operate six of these planes in their fleet. For Summer 2020 timetable, these new and larger planes are announced on selected routes to Croatia. This new type will be operated to all four Croatian destinations operated by EasyJet. The first arrival will be to Dubrovnik Airport on May 5th, 2020.
- London (LGW) - Dubrovnik (DBV), once a week, on Tuesdays, from May 5th, 2020.
- Paris (CDG) - Split (SPU), once a week, on Wednesdays, from June 22th, 2020.
- Bristol (BRS) - Split (SPU), once a week, on Saturdays, from June 27th, 2020.
- Milan (MXP) - Zadar (ZAD), once a week, on Thursdays, from June 25th, 2020.
- Paris (CDG) - Pula (PUY), once a week, on Wednesdays, from July 1st, 2020.
In summer 2020 timetable, the route Basel / Mulhouse (BSL) - Pula (PUY) is announced with increased flight operations. This route will be operated three times a week, instead of two in this year. It will be operated on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, starting from June 23th until August 29th, 2020.
Photo © Airbus