Ryanair, Europe’s favourite airline, today (6 June) celebrates 4 million customers in Croatia since the start of operations in 2006. The 4 millionth Ryanair’s customer travelled on Ryanair’s new service from Eindhoven to Zadar, part of its Croatian record Summer 2019 schedule, which includes the new getaway hotspots as Berlin, Cologne, Dublin, Krakow and Prague, helping to deliver 550,000 customers in Croatia and support over 400 jobs* at Dubrovnik, Pula, Rijeka, Split & Zadar airports.
Ryanair’s Croatia S19 schedule will deliver:
- 2 new airports: Dubrovnik and Split
- 5 airports in total: Dubrovnik, Pula, Rijeka, Split & Zadar
- 11 new routes:
- From Zadar to/from Cologne, Eindhoven, Krakow, Hamburg, Milan Bergamo, Nuremberg, Poznan and Prague
- From Dubrovnik to Dublin
- From Pula to Berlin T.
- From Split to Dublin
- 31 routes in total
- 550,000 customers p.a.
- 400* on-site jobs
Croatian consumers and visitors can now book their holidays as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares - find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality - deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- Customer Care Charter - EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements - 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements - carbon offset programme, environmental partnerships & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice - €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements - new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
To celebrate 4m customers in Croatia and record summer 2019 schedule, Ryanair has launched a seat sale with fares from just €22.99 for travel in June, which must be booked by midnight Saturday (8 Jun), only on the Ryanair.com website.
In Zadar, Ryanair’s Olga Pawlonka said:
“Ryanair is delighted to celebrate carrying 4 million customers to/from Croatia and the record Summer 2019 schedule.
To celebrate we are releasing seats for sale from Croatia from €22,99 for travel in June. This offer is available for booking until midnight Saturday (8 June). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”
Josip Klišmanić, General Manager, Zadar Airport, said:
“ It has been 12 years since Ryanair started to fly to Zadar. We had only around 65.000 passengers at that time. I am very happy to anounce that Zadar airport will operate over 750.000 passengers in total this year. Ryanair is the most significant partner in achieving that goal. I believe it will remain so and that we shall celebrate many more numbers in the future together.”
*ACI research confirms up to 750 ‘on-site’ jobs are sustained at international airports for every 1m passengers
Photo © Zadar Airport